Slack es un centro de colaboración donde usted y su equipo pueden trabajar juntos para hacer las cosas. Desde los inicios del proyecto hasta las discusiones sobre el presupuesto y todo lo demás, Slack lo tiene cubierto.
With the Slack integration, you can…
- Increase team communication across departments.
- Accelerate reaction time with customizable, automatic notifications so you can resolve issues faster.
- Enhance KeepXO’s function as a team communication tool.
By integrating KeepXO with Slack, you can get notifications sent to a specific person or department when a certain condition is met. One of the most common use cases is to notify a non-maintenance department if there is a work order created (or if the status is changed) that has to do with them.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your Customer Success Manager to understand your existing data collection and reporting flows. Align on how Slack and KeepXO will work together to boost communication within your entire organization.
- Step 2: Using a 3rd party integration tool, such as Zapier or Webhooks, set up triggers in Slack so if a certain condition is met, the action is taken to alert whoever or whichever team needs to know.
- Step 3: For example, if a work order is created in KeepXO and the category is “Customer Service,” the #customer-service channel in Slack will be notified that a new work order has been created. They may also be updated when the status of that work order is changed.
- Step 4: You’re good to go! KeepXO and Slack are now integrated and your whole organization will be informed directly of maintenance tasks that are relevant to them.
- Must have KeepXO’s Business Plus Plan.
- Must have purchased the Slack integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
- Must have Slack’s Standard plan or above.
Effort Required: Easy
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]